Spotlight on New South Wales
Shield area with different geochemical signature to the Yilgarn. Relatively under-explored. Recent discovery of DeGrey Deposit (1.7 Moz Au), Beatons Creek (1 Moz Au) and Nullagine (1.2 Moz Au) has resulted in 100% staked coverage.
Produced 7.5 Moz Au in 2018-2019. Giant to World- Class Deposits such as Boddington, Super- pit, Gwalia and Granny Smith. Almost completely staked and mature exploration (depletion of search space).
Victoria experienced it’s first gold rush between 1851 and late 1860’s. Kirkland Lake’s high-grade Fosterville discovery heralded the second rush. Almost all prospective ground staked.
New South Wales
Prolifically mineralized with multiple metallogenic belts as compared to other states. Largely unexplored outside of main camps. Until recently highly prospective ground available, most with very high-grade historic showings.
WHY NEW SOUTH WALES?
Multiple Metallogenic Belts, Prolifically Mineralized and Diversity of Deposit Type — Yet Relatively Under-explored
Second largest gold producing state in Australia. Prolifically Mineralized — with current gold endowment exceeding 100 Moz and silver endowment exceeding 1 Boz.
Previous exploration has focused on the Cadia Camp, North Parkes trend, the Cowal- Gidginbung trend, and Broken Hill. Large parts of NSW remain relatively unexplored.
Multiple Metallogenic Belts
The Lachlan Orogen and New England Orogen terranes cover approximately 50% of NSW. They encompass multiple metallogenic belts and deposit types — including high value orogenic, intrusion-related, low sulphidation epithermal and VMS deposit types.
There are a significant number of high-value, strategically located licences, held by Australian Private Companies — many attracted to joint ventures with listed companies.
KEY PROJECT – ARTHURS SEAT
42 km2 — 7 Historical Mines & Prospects
This project has 2 high priority targets — the Murray & Co. Mine and McDonalds Prospects.
- Located close to well-equipped regional farming and historical mining town.
- Land access already obtained over key prospects.
- Easy access by road, mostly undulating topography.
- No environmentally sensitive areas located on main prospects.
- Rock chip results at Murray & Co Mine returned up to 6.27 g/t Au and 1725 g/t Ag and 1.1% Cu.
- Rock chips at McDonalds returned up to 12.5% Sb.
- Results from Metalite Resources’ prospect sampling has demonstrated potential for high grade gold and silver mineralization within broad low grade silver geochemical halo.
- Mapping by Metalite Resources has revealed new E-W faults and E-W quartz veins that show high grade stibnite mineralization.